We’re happy to host NorCal Long Momentum 2023 at the Haggin Oaks Driving Range this year!
Hit it nonflexible and hit it long with NorCal Long Momentum 2023 at Haggin Oaks! Kevin Mudron is when with his free, weekly Long Momentum Challenge every Thursday on the Haggin Oaks Driving Range. Everyone is welcome to participate and witness a power driving competition between some of the weightier in Northern California, expressly if you’ve never seen one before.
Kevin has made Long Momentum a much sought-after sport with upper entertainment value for NorCal. We spoke to Kevin in vaticination of the new long momentum season, and he’s increasingly excited than ever. “At last year’s PLDA (now World Long Momentum WLD) Championship, half of the final round for amateurs were from NorCal,” says Kevin, now in his 3rd year running Long Momentum events at Haggin. “This shows the local potential NorCal has. In my opinion, we have the largest local group of long drivers anywhere. We moreover had a 6th-place finisher in the pro division, Sean Johnson. Others competed for pro but did not make the final round.” Unconfined showing, guys!
Kevin’s enthusiasm is contagious; it’s evident our local long momentum scene is gaining momentum nationally!
What You Can Expect From NorCal Long Momentum 2023
- Weekly semester meetings every Thursday starting at visionless on the Haggin Oaks Driving Range
- 30-45 minute warm ups to qualify for divisions
- Divisions based on wittiness speed with Toptracer Simulators
- Beginner: 160 and below
- Expert: 181-200
- Pro: 200
- During warm-ups, hitters will record their weightier wittiness speed to unify competitions for the night
- Participants will run double eliminations until there is a winner for each semester every night
- You can watch live on Instagram @norcallongdrive every Thursday!
2023 is shaping up to be a unconfined year—good luck to all our local long momentum athletes!
For regular updates on golf tournaments in Sacramento subscribe to Golf In The City Of Sacramento.